Saturday, October 18, 2008

Aww poop!



Yesterday I decided to feed Braden lunch before Brenna and I. So a warmed his sweet potatoes and started. He has become a bit picky lately with his cuisine. So he makes the nasty face, then blows raspberries, so the sweet potatoes become an aerosol and make a fine mist like spray for the surrounding area. I tried to alternate formula and potatoes but he is fussing. Then he does a big poop. Great I think, I will clean him up and he will eat his lunch. I take him to the changing table to find poo oozing between the snaps of his overalls. It has squished out of his diaper, past his onsie, and through his pants. At this time I hear my opportunistic daughter in her room saying "it's raining". I hear money hitting the floor, so I know she has taken the stopper out of the hippo bank (B calls it a butt plug, lol) and is throwing it all over the place. All I can do is yell pick up the money but as expected my request falls on deaf ears. I begin Braden's wipe-a-thon and its all down his legs and of course he grabs a foot to hold, so now its on 3/4 appendages. After I get him cleaned up, we go help Brenna pick up the money. Then back to finish lunch. Except when I get back to the kitchen, Tater has helped herself to Braden's lunch. She is sitting next to his now empty bowl licking her chops. Can I get a break I say? Brenna and I both have a cold thanks to church school this week. So, we share a bowl of soup and at least that is nice. After lunch things are beginning to feel a bit under control so I called mom and while I'm on the phone Brenna (who is mostly potty trained) poops in her panties.

No break.

1 comment:

Michael and Kim said...

oh Jessica.....if you keep telling these stories I might not ever have another child! :)I'm still laughing about the butt plug!!!