Saturday, August 16, 2008






Kids say the funniest things. For those of you familiar with kids tv shows, Brenna likes Yo Gabba Gabba. Just one of the many. I think it's on Noggin. Anyway, so today we went up to the Walmart (yieppee) for a few things. When were leaving she asked the greeter/cart/ return guy for some stickers. He was very kind and gave her two. We skipped to the car and she was saying Gabba Gabba give me stickers. I started cracking up. The Walmart guy was a tall, skinny black man, and here is a picture of the host of Yo Gabba Gabba.




Another funny Brenna story. Brenna has developed a little habit of counter surfing. She sees an apple in the fruit basket and she takes a bite. She sees a measuring cup, she thinks something yummy must have been in it. This morning she grabbed a measuring cup off the counter and licked it. I'm sure she saw dark brown and thought chocolate, it was coffee grounds. She made a terrible face and said " I don't like it" She wiped her mouth off on the towel but here is her pict. She may be a little more cautious next time.

1 comment:

Michael and Kim said...

oh my! I'm laughing out loud. I can just hear B saying that and I can picture that face!