Saturday, July 19, 2008


Braden and I at Pensacola Beach



Brenna getting dressed like daddy


baby Braden

Welcome to the Baker Family page. We are hoping to get the hang of this so our friends and family can keep up with us wherever the Navy takes us.



For now we are still living it up here in good ole Pace, FL. Matt is instructing at Whiting Field and I am staying at home with my little B's. 2008 has kept us pretty busy, and doesn't look to slow down anytime soon. On May 25th we were blessed with the birth of our son, Braden Matthew. Big sister Brenna (11-4-05) has been such a "big helper" with him. Matt and I celebrated our 6th wedding anniversary. Seems like just yesterday we were exchanging our vows. Probably because the Navy has kept him away so much we have only really been together 4 years, lol. I had my 30th birthday and Matt's is coming up here on August 1st. Matty is also finishing up his Master's degree. Hallelujah!! Let's see... ohh we are selling our house. Trying to anyway. Cars too for that matter. Looks like our next duty station will be Sasebo, Japan in the beginning of 09. I think that just about sums up whats going on right now.
Jess

5 comments:

Michael and Kim said...

Wow!! Baby Baker is gettin' big. the pic of Matt and B is cute!! We love ya'll!!!

Wendy L. Cocanour said...

Hey Matt and Jess ~ I love this blog thing. I'll list you as a favorite and look forward to seeing photos and fun stories! Love you bunches!!!

Unknown said...

Neat! Keep us up to date on your progress. We love having you all so close to us right now but know difficult days will be ahead and this will help keep us close. YOD

DAN MITCHELL said...

Enjoyed your new blog. We also did away with our fish pond a couple of years ago and replaced it witha nice fountain.
Looks like B&B str really changing'

Grandpa Mitchell

Momma Deb said...

Real nice Blog, Jess. Thanks for the update.
You gave all the birth dates, but yours.....please send that to me if you will. Hard to believe you're 30. You're lookin' good gal.
I'll have to send the blog to Jetty and Abigail. Jetty was wanting to put in a fish pond in his yard. I see dogs having a swimming hole to lay in.
Hope to see you before you head over seas.
God bless,
Momma Deb